Veloce Audio’s newest linestage, the LS1 “Lithio”, leverages Lithium batteries. Designer Vytas Viesulas told me that the performance lift over the old battery tech was startling, with much faster transient response, power delivery, and overall linearity. I can’t wait to get my hands on one — my palms are sweaty just thinking about it.
Source material was queued up from an Accuphase single-box SACD player — and being an Accuphase owner, myself, I have to say that my taste is just superb. Some of the finest SACD players that have everbeen made.
Okay, that’s all I got Not a lot, but here’s the list of the party animals in this particular zoo:
- YG Acoustics Anat III Studio Signature ($68,000/pair)
- Accuphase DP-600 SA-CD player ($21,000)
- Veloce Audio LS1 Mk.II battery-powered linestage ($18,000)
- Tenor Audio 175S stereo amplifier ($55,000)
- Kubala-Sosna Research Elation! interconnects & speaker cables used throughout