- Frequency Response: 17Hz – 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4 ohms
- Efficiency: 95 db
- Driver complement: Dual 11″ ceramic woofer, 5″ ceramic midrange, 1″ ceramic tweeter
- Dim: 54 x 16 x 32 inches (H,W,D)
- Weight: 370 lbs (per speaker)
Shown here with VAC components, a Firebird turntable from Dr. Feickert, and a DAC from AMR, the sound really ought to have knocked my socks clean off my feet and out into the hall. But, while the mid-range had a good sense of immediacy, the bass was pretty much absent, admittedly, a problem for most of the rooms at the Venetian this year.