From the Press Release:
The iconic Noble K10 returns today as the Massdrop x Noble Kaiser 10 at just half the original price: $899.99
6th October 2017, Santa Barbara, USA — Noble Audio, the world’s leading high-performance in-ear monitor (IEM) specialist, is today launching a special edition of its legendary flagship in-ear monitor, the K10, exclusively on Massdrop. Priced at just $899.99, half the original selling price, the ‘drop’ is now live.
California’s Noble Audio has collaborated with Massdrop, the community-driven commerce site, to create an exclusive IEM based on Noble’s much-loved original flagship, the K10. The new Massdrop x Noble Kaiser 10, which is available for a time-limited period, offers incredible value and represents the most affordable way into high-end Noble ownership.
The Massdrop x Noble Kaiser 10 uses the same tuning as the original K10, with 10 balanced-armature Knowles drivers per piece (ear). The precision-machined US-made aluminium housings feature Noble’s updated universal form factor and geometry, with red faceplates and matte black shells. In addition to the standard 3.5mm mini-jack cable supplied, a Lightning or 2.5mm TRRS balanced cable can be added for an additional $40.
Massdrop x Noble Kaiser 10:
- Limited run!
- Anodized aluminum construction, made by Noble Audio
- 10 US-made balanced-armature drive units per side (ear)
- 2 precision-tuned bass; mid-frequency; mid/high-frequency; high-frequency and super-high-frequency Knowles driver units
- Affordable luxury: priced at half the original model’s selling price
- Noble’s updated universal form factor and geometry with assembly in the US
- Red faceplate and matte black shell
For more information, ordering and availability, visit the “drop” site on Massdrop today.