Nashville, TN (PTA) — Volti Audio has just introduced a new horn loudspeaker that is truly something to get excited about. At just under $5k, the new Razz three-way hybrid horn/bass reflex loudspeaker is a smoking deal, and could be the new king of affordable loudspeakers. Is this your new end-game loudspeaker?
Press Release Enclosed
Volti Audio Proudly Introduces An Exciting New Horn Loudspeaker
Volti Audio, makers of the highly acclaimed Vittora and Rival horn loaded loudspeaker systems is proud to introduce the most compact and affordable Volti horn speaker to date – the Volti Audio Razz .
The Razz is a three-way, hybrid horn/bass-reflex loudspeaker, with high sensitivity, wide bandwidth, superb build quality and captivating sound.
Volti Audio’s direct-to-customer sales model makes the Razz the best value for money loudspeaker on the market today, featuring Pro-Audio grade components, stoutly built cabinetry, beautiful finishes, “The Volti” sound, and a price of just $4,999!
The Razz shares the same sound signature as all of our speakers:
- Effortless power delivery
- Wide dynamic range
- Finely resolved articulate mid-range
- Immersive, room-filling sound
- Pinpoint imaging and wide soundstage
- Sings-with-one-voice driver integration
- Full-range bandwidth
- Tight, deep bass
- Accurate tone and timbre
Volti Audio is celebrating ten years in business, and the newly designed Razz speaker is the culmination of a decade of design and engineering experience, resulting in a speaker that raises the bar for the performance-price ratio among all horn speakers on the market. Nowhere else will you find this kind of glorious, full-range, tactile, effortless music delivered with just a few watts of amplifier power, combined with beautiful wood veneers and finishes, 1” thick Baltic Birch plywood cabinetry, and a price under $5K.
Details and Specifications
- 12” high-power and high-sensitivity woofer – bass reflex configuration, ported
- Large midrange horn with a 2” throat and a shallow wide-dispersion design
- High quality 2” outlet midrange compression driver with a composite diaphragm
- High quality neodymium horn tweeter
- Custom made crossovers featuring high quality components, all hand-wired
- Bi-wire at the input terminals
- Sensitivity: 97db
- Recommended amplifier power: 8wpc (min.), 80 wpc continuous (max.)
- Bandwidth: 35Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohm (connect to 8 ohm taps)
- Dimensions: 40” tall, 15” wide and 12” deep
- Weight: 90 lbs. each
Available in four different beautiful veneer choices – Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, and Maple with black grills at $4,999/pr.
Also available in Premium Bosse Cedar, Rosewood, Red Gum, or Blackened Ash with Premium cloth grills at $5,999/pr.
Complete information, including many photos can be found on the Volti Audio website.
Call Greg Roberts 207-314-1937
Demo Room: Baxter, TN