MAPLE GROVE, MN — Big news from Rotel, as they introduce two all-new integrated amplifiers from their Michi line of components. The Michi line is a flagship series of products from Rotel, and represents the culmination of their 55+ year history and heritage. Enclosed below are the finer details about what to expect from the new X3 and X5 integrateds.
Press Release Enclosed
THE MICHI PORTFOLIO WELCOMES THE X3 AND X5 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIERS
Rotel is Thrilled to Deliver the New Michi Products Boasting Uncompromised Value & Performance
AUGUST 17, 2020 – Rotel is pleased to introduce the Michi X3 Integrated Amplifier and Michi X5 Integrated Amplifier as an extension of its current portfolio of Michi products, continuing to deliver on the promise of uncompromised performance and design elegance with exceptional value. The X3 and X5 proudly continue the legacy of nearly 60 years of audio engineering and design experience.
The Michi X3 and X5 are the latest products to showcase the legacy and tradition of Michi, with best-in-class audio engineering methods coupled with the perfect balance of innovation and critical evaluation of every circuit, signal path and component. The exquisite industrial design of the X3 and X5 models are surpassed only by their breathtaking performance. The X3 Integrated Amplifier will be available for purchase in September 2020 with the X5 Integrated Amplifier following in November 2020.
X3 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Delivers 350-watts of robust power into 4-ohm and 200-watts to 8-ohm loads driven by a high
efficiency oversized toroidal transformer feeding independent analog, digital and power amplifier
voltage regulator circuits for optimal power isolation.
- The X3 circuits are designed to optimize the signal path to each of the 13 source inputs including XLR,
analog, digital, pc-USB, Bluetooth with apt-x wireless streaming and moving magnet phono stage.
- Utilizing direct-path circuit topology, the X3 further isolates sensitive audio signals and processing from the high current amplification stage lowering the noise floor and delivering an improved sound field.
- The X3 high-resolution screen ensures quick setup of all features and multiple user-selectable
configuration options of the run-time display.
- RS232 and ethernet connectivity provide integration with all popular control systems
X5 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Delivers 600-watts of output power into 4-ohms and 350-watts to 8-ohm loads with near limitless,
controlled, bass energy.
- Supports an array of 14 source inputs including analog, digital, XLR, PC-USB with DSD 2x decoding and MQA rendering.
- APT-X and AAC high quality wireless Bluetooth streaming and both moving-magnet and moving-coil
- Digital to analog conversion utilizes an AKM 32 bit, 768khz DAC, achieving meticulous accuracy and
timing of the audio.
- The front panel graphic display provides easy access to all setup options using the included custom
designed signature Michi remote control.
- The display is configurable to show operating status, a 12-band graphic EQ or peak power meter.
- RS232 and ethernet connection ensure simple integration with automation systems
- X5 Integrated Amplifier – $6,999 USD
- X3 Integrated Amplifier – $4,999 USD
Rotel audio products are known worldwide for their quality, reliability, value, and, above all, exceptional sound reproduction. Since 1961, Rotel has utilized the resources of its formidable international design team and has manufactured its products in its own sophisticated production facilities. Rotel proudly offers a complete range of electronics that have consistently received critical acclaim and coveted industry awards. With substantial investment in new technologies and manufacturing, Rotel is prepared to meet the challenges of an evolving specialty electronics marketplace.
For more information: http://www.rotel.com/michi