The long-awaited Vinnie Rossi BRAMA Collection (website) has finally arrived. Two years in the making, an ultra-sleek, ultra-high-end class of product. The new BRAMA Collection is comprised of a trio of smartly designed components: Preamp, Stereo Amplifier, and Integrated Amplifier.
Vinnie Rossi teamed with Olivier Raymond Industrial Design to develop the new BRAMA Collection, Raymond known for working with Porsche Design and Mercedes-Benz.
Our own PTA War Room™ is ablaze with excitement and wanting over the breaking news of the BRAMA Collection. Contributor Dave McNair and Editor-in-chief Marc Phillips will likely argue well into the sunrise of tomorrow morning as to who should be first to experience and review a BRAMA level component.
Product photography and a comprehensive breakdown of each component’s features and prices are listed below. Enjoy!
Vinnie Rossi unveils BRAMA – Setting a new standard of excellence in audio design.
Worcester, Massachusetts | October 26, 2021
In a world filled with the ordinary and conventional, Vinnie Rossi has been driven by a passion for engineering the finest sounding two-channel audio components marked by truly innovative design. After 17 years of honing his craft with a series of commercially successful and critically acclaimed
products, Vinnie Rossi is proud to introduce the Brama Collection [In Italian, the word “Brama” means a strong craving or desire].
After an arduous 2-year research and development process, Rossi states “Brama opens a new chapter for our brand and demonstrates to the world our strong commitment to designing and manufacturing innovative, reference-grade audio components at the highest level.”
For the Brama Collection (Integrated Amplifier, Preamplifier, and Stereo Power Amplifier), Rossi teamed with Montreal-based industrial designer Olivier Raymond (Porsche Design, Mercedes-Benz) to achieve what Raymond describes as “a timeless design statement that is positively unadorned and sheltered from passing trends – redefining indulgence in the most elegant and enduring fashion.”
- Independent, Class A, 300B directly-heated triode and solid-state linestage sections, with the ability to switch between them via a press of a button on the Brama Remote
- 350W rms per channel into 4-ohm (Brama Integrated Amplifier), 500W rms per channel into 4-ohm (Brama Stereo Power Amplifier)
- 100-step precision resistor ladder volume control, fully balanced input/outputs, home-theater bypass, as well as memory inputs that save independent settings for each input, including: Gain, Triode %, Balance, Phase, and Stereo/Mono listening mode
- Brama Remote, which offers an intuitive menu structure, high resolution display with adjustable backlighting, Bluetooth communication, ambient light sensing, accelerometer, USB-C connectivity for battery charging and firmware updates, and a body machined from a solid block of aluminum
- Bespoke analog gauges with precision air core movements, machined aluminum hands, and adjustable backlighting. Sapphire glass and highly-polished stainless steel bezels seamlessly integrate the gauges to the front panel
- Swiss-made, precision-stepped rotary switches that give manual control an incredibly satisfying feel
- Custom designed 1750VA, shielded power supply transformer with dual secondary windings that feed independent, dual-mono linear power supply PCBs for both the preamplifier and power amplifier sections. Ultrafast soft recovery diodes, massive filter capacitors, and super-regulated outputs deliver vanishingly low noise and superb dynamics
- Protection against over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, and over-current on all outputs. Diagnostics are sent to the Brama Remote for easy viewing
- Chassis is machined from solid aluminum-6063R billet that is finely bead-blasted, anodized and laser engraved for a spectacular finish that feels as premium as it looks
Mark Sossa, Director of Sales and Marketing for Vinnie Rossi, adds “With Brama, we are confident that we will compete with the finest home audio products on the market. It has taken our team significant time and resources to get where we currently are, and Brama will pave our path forward for many years to come. We are very proud of what we have accomplished and can’t wait to share it with the world.”
Availability and Pricing
All three Brama components will be available for order November 2021, and will begin to ship to authorized Vinnie Rossi distributors and dealers late 2021 / early 2022.
- Brama Preamplifier – $33,995
- Brama Stereo Power Amplifier – $33,995
- Brama Integrated Amplifier – $38,995
For additional information regarding Vinnie Rossi Brama, please contact:
Director of Sales and Marketing
Visit the Vinnie Rossi website www.vinnierossi.com to learn more and to find your local Vinnie Rossi dealer.
About Vinnie Rossi
Vinnie Rossi is driven by a passion for designing audio components that bring music enthusiasts unmatched sonic realism, long-term listening satisfaction, and pride of ownership. We create timeless designs that transcend the ordinary with industry-leading innovation and exceptional quality.
Our products are proudly assembled by hand in Worcester, Massachusetts.
44 Portland Street, 4th Floor | Worcester, MA 01608 USA