The popular Pangea Audio Vulcan Audio Rack is now available with Parawood (hardwood) shelves. Making it not only more attractive, durable and resistant to vibrations, but also more sustainable.
If I’m to add anything extra and of personal note, it’s that the Vulcan racks are easy to assemble, and move around when needed.
More details and pricing can be found in the press release below. Enjoy!
Vulcan Hardwood Parawood Four-Shelf Rack is Rugged
and Strong, Thanks to Sustainable Hardwood Shelves
Replenishable Parawood Brings an Elegant Aesthetic to Vulcan Audio Furniture
GRAND RAPIDS, MI, August 2, 2022 – Pangea Audio, a developer and manufacturer of high performance, high value audio accessories, today announced the arrival of a new Vulcan Parawood four-shelf equipment rack that takes advantage of the solid and unshakably rugged characteristics of the light-colored, sustainable hardwood material.
Parawood is produced from the Para rubber tree, known for a solid, compacted structure that lasts for decades. It is much tougher than other timber like pine, which means it is much less likely to scratch.
“Natural Parawood offers a wide range of benefits, from its overall stability, density, and its beautiful woodgrain finish,” said Steve Niemi, Director of Global Sales, Pangea Audio, LLC. “In addition, Para trees are planted in vast quantities throughout southeast Asia, ensuring a steady and abundant supply of Parawood for years to come.”
The Pangea Audio Vulcan Parawood four-shelf audio rack (MSRP: $499.95) continues the tradition of the Vulcan series of attractive, well-built audio furniture, featuring four shelves of ample storage space that maintain the original model’s ultra-stable, low-vibration characteristics. Parawood shelves are 0.8″-thick, with a durable hand-polished finish and elegant satin silver-finish steel support tubes.
With space for up to four components, the Vulcan four-shelf Parawood rack, which measures 32″ H x 24″ W x 18″ D, is a strong, stable platform for even the most sensitive turntables. Like all Vulcan products, the rack can be reconfigured as needed to best suit the user’s needs.
Steel support tubes are scratch- and resonance-resistant. Innovative cone point feet and spikes are included for easy transfer and leveling.
Optional Add-on Shelf
A matching Parawood add-a-shelf kit (MSRP: $169.95) is available to audio enthusiasts who need an additional shelf or two for equipment and accessories. The kit includes one (1) extra shelf and four (4) 7.25” satin silver posts. Users can add up to two (2) additional shelves to the rack.
Added Mr. Niemi: “As a company that is committed to supporting an eco-friendly work environment and lifestyle, the Parawood rack exemplifies our focus on sourcing replenishable materials that are best-in-class without diminishing natural resources.”
For more information on the Pangea Audio Vulcan Parawood Four Shelf Audio Rack, visit: https://www.pangeaaudio.com/Pangea-Audio-Vulcan-Parawood-Rack
About Pangea Audio Distributing, LLC
Pangea Audio Distributing, LLC is dedicated to bringing the world sensible audio at sensible prices. From cables to audio furniture, all Pangea Audio models represent the ideal combination of style, value, and reliability. For more information, visit: www.pangeaaudio.com
Pangea Audio Vulcan Parawood Four-Shelf Rack Specifications
- Super-rigid 32″-tall four-shelf audio component rack
- Shelves are made from beautiful, solid Parawood sustainable tropical hardwood
- Durable, hand-polished clear semi-gloss finish shelves
- Butcher block-style shelf construction
- Elegant silver-finish steel support tubes
- Modular design lets you buy and add shelves for up to six shelves in all
- Generously-sized 23.75″ wide, 18″ deep, and 0.8″-thick (20mm) shelves
- Open-air design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear
- Steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant powder coat finish
- Steel bolt-together design creates a super strong and ultra-rigid rack in minutes
- Front and sides of shelves are contoured for a streamlined look
- Includes innovative cone point feet and spikes for energy transfer and easy leveling
- Weight ratings:
– 85lbs. per shelf
– 340lbs. total capacity per rack