Launching today, a new turntable from U-Turn Audio, a turntable that’s been in the making for several years now.
The new Orbit Theory is billed as U-Turn’s most advanced turntable yet, using all-new advanced components. And like all U-Turn Audio turntables, it’s designed and assembled in the USA.
The Orbit Theory is available in Walnut or Ebonized Oak (black) finish, without preamp for $999 USD or with built-in preamp for $1,069 USD.
Our next-generation turntable. Engineered for uncompromising playback.
Seriously detailed playback
Introducing our OA3 Pro tonearm. One-piece magnesium armtube is light yet rigid for exceptionally low resonance. Upgraded gimbal bearing allows for near-frictionless tonearm movement. Easily adjustable for flawless tracking.
Ultra-quiet motor with electronic speed control
Advanced motor system delivers pinpoint speed accuracy with virtually zero motor noise. Change speeds (33/45 RPM) with the turn of a knob.
Loaded with upgrades
Sorbothane-damped feet. Grooved acrylic platter. Machined aluminum spindle. Every detail has been thoughtfully designed to elevate your listening experience.
- OA3 Pro tonearm with one-piece magnesium armtube and Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge.
- Ultra-quiet motor with electronic speed control (33/45 RPM).
- Grooved acrylic platter with precision aluminum spindle.
- Adjustable-height aluminum feet with Sorbothane® for vibration isolation.
- Natural hardwood plinth in ebonized oak or walnut.
- All-new seamless silicone belt.
To learn more about the Orbit Theory turntable, visit: https://uturnaudio.com/products/orbit-theory