The 2019 Summer Issue of The Occasional Magazine from Part-Time Audiophile is now available!
The Occasional Magazine is about more than just audio reviews and music—just like it says on the cover, “not another audiophile magazine, but a magazine for audiophiles and the things they love.”
And in this issue, we’ve got lots of cool stuff.
This is what you’ll find in the 2019 Summer Issue of The Occasional Magazine:
- EgglestonWorks Emma EVO loudspeakers—can you find more value in an American-made loudspeaker at this price?
- Technics SL-1200G turntable—can a long-time critic of the original SL1200 find happiness with the latest generation of direct-drive turntables?
- Eric and Marc Visit Fern & Roby—can the team at Tektonic Design Group redefine “lifestyle products” for the high-end?
- GoldenEar Triton Reference loudspeakers—okay then, can YOU find more value in a speaker at THIS price?
- Project 103: The Cap—can you turn a nearly sixty-year-old cartridge design into a monster for less than $100?
- The Smoking Jacket—what kind of a nut spends $100 on a single cigar?
- The Best of High End 2019—would you like more photos from the greatest high-end audio show?
- AudioQuest NightOwl and DragonFly Red—is this the combo that makes you subscribe to Qobuz?
- Barbirolli and Mahler’s 9th—still hunting for the perfect LP pressing for this masterpiece?
- Luxman LX-380 integrated amplifier—is this the ultimate all-arounder?
- The Galaxy’s Edge—can our intrepid reporter emerge from Disneyland’s newest without PTSD?
- The Reluctant Sommelier—what do you mean, you haven’t tried Oregon wines?
- Charney Audio—who wouldn’t like to see beautiful bespoke single-driver loudspeakers being made?
- Doug White’s Barcelona—who wouldn’t want to tag along with The Voice That Is!?
We hope you enjoy the Summer 2019 issue of The Occasional. Get your copy today!